-
May 23rd, 2001, 05:54 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Hey Cherrie and Sandy.
I saw you both at the Long Beach JJ Show looking like you were having fun. I was too shy to come say hi, but really enjoyed watching you two.
It was a great day.
-
May 24th, 2001, 10:15 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Hi Cherie This is KatJett(Kathy) I met you at the JJ show. Before the show you waved me over and we talked a bit and then we talked after. Thank you so much for taking the time to meet with me. You are way cool and VREY NICE!!!!!!. It was nice meeting your son too.
Are you going to be at the JJ Oceanside show too? would be nice to see you again.
Love ya..... KatJett PS You Rock to Sandy, you both do!!!!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks